Who we are
Our experienced counselor team has guided students to apply to countries and regions such as the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Korea and the Netherlands, and more. All counselors are members of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). In the last five years, our counselors have attended IACAC and CIS (Council of International Schools) conferences as well as many other professional development programs to enhance their professional skills and professional competencies.
In the past 8 years, I have got acquainted with hundreds of families, built trust with each other and assisted students to realize their abroad–study dreams. I deeply trust that a good counselor could light up one’s educational ideal instead of only achieving the application goal. Therefore, I believe in building college counseling based on a career plan to stimulate students’ study motivation, establish their own goals, join activities, plan tests to explore a better self.
Mr. Xie is an experienced counselor with 7 years of experience from a top high school in Beijing. He specializes in guiding our top students to target the top 20 universities of US and G5 institutions of UK. Mr.Xie is passionate about providing long-term counseling guidance for each family, emphasizing the learning of students. Sixty percent of his students have enrolled in the top 30 U.S. colleges, including Princeton, MIT, Brown, Cornell, etc.
What we do
- Discuss college planning with the student and the parents and help the child to develop a schedule, testing plan, and, eventually, a balanced list of appropriate post-secondary institutions
- Provide information about chances of admission to particular colleges
- Provide resources and opportunities for students and their families to learn about various colleges
- Provide information about visitations, special events, open houses at colleges, deadlines, scholarships, and testing
- Help students access and use important websites
- Support and counsel students and parents throughout the entire research, application, and selection process
- Collaborate with school staff to best provide university admission counseling and application assistance